In which Countries does Amazon Sell and which ones does it Ship to?
It is an ecommerce giant, number one in many countries and with a global presence and turnover rates that are almost unmatched today. It’s Amazon presentations are not necessary because we all know him, but we will tell you that, despite his undisputed leadership, there are some countries in which Jeff Bezos’ company does not seem to exist.
Therefore, whether you are an Amazon seller or if you plan to take advantage of all the advantages of its marketplace in the future, it is interesting that you know those countries where Amazon sells and those where it does not ship. Only in this way will you be able to more effectively outline your action radius, your target audience and your preferences in terms of marketplaces (although it is number 1 in many countries, other options may be more interesting for you in others).
In which Countries does Amazon sell?
Not only does it sell, but Amazon has its own store in 10 countries. Here is the list:
- Germany: amazon.de
- Australia: amazon.com.au
- Canada: amazon.ca
- China: amazon.cn
- United Arab Emirates: amazon.ae
- Spain: amazon.es
- United States: amazon.com
- France: amazon.fr
- Holland: amazon.nl
- India: amazon.in
- Italy: amazon.it
- Japan: amazon.jp
- Mexico: amazon.com.mx
- Poland: Amazon.pl
- UK: amazon.co.uk
- Sweden: Amazon.se
- Turkey: amazon.com.tr
All of these websites represent many of the world’s top e-commerce opportunities and accept payment via PayPal. Therefore, if you have a business, any of them will allow you to expand to a specific geographical area, possibly unthinkable in another way or with more work to do it from your own online store. In addition, selling in these Amazon stores means immediate access to millions of customers who already know the platform and the experience of buying on it, as well as the confidence it inspires.
It is important that before selling on any of these websites, you consider whether your products are suitable for the country of destination and whether you comply with current regulations in that country. On the other hand, having your own space in the marketplace of any of these countries does not mean that there is no type of restriction. There are. For example, China and India do not allow sellers who do not reside in those countries. And there are nations to which Amazon does not ship products. Let’s see them.
In which countries does Amazon Operate with its SHIPMENTS?
There are Amazon products that cannot be shipped to certain destinations. It seems incredible that a company the size of Amazon has restrictions in some countries, but the truth is that selling in them could bring us problems. Which are?
- North Korea
- North Sudan
- South Sudan
These countries have sanctions and / or embargoes by the United States Government, economic blockades imposed for years for various reasons: violating and breaching human rights, terrorism, etc. Amazon does not operate on them.
Most of peoples ask the question, is amazon available in Pakistan? In addition, to reply this question Amazon not available in Pakistan and in others such as China and Japan we may find certain restrictions on shipments. Also in India, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brunei, Bhutan, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Israel, Kuwait, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Oman, Pakistan, Qatar , Singapore, Tunisia and Turkey. As in Pakistan and in other countries amazon not allow selling, in this situation you can buy from eBay in Pakistan, an easy way to shop online.
Remember! It is important to anticipate this before setting out to sell in any country.
However, we will tell you that in much of the world Amazon ships products without any problem; even if it does not have its own store (in this case they are managed from the main Amazon.com page). These countries are:
- In Europe: Austria, Germany, Luxembourg, Serbia, Belgium, Greece, Malta, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Monaco, Slovenia, Cyprus, Iceland, Netherlands, Spain, Czech Republic, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Italy, Poland , Switzerland, Estonia, Latvia, Portugal, Finland, Liechtenstein, Romania, United Kingdom, France, Lithuania, Russia, Saint Bartholomew, Andorra, Albania, Croatia, San Marino and Vatican City.
- In America: Bermuda, Colombia, Mexico, Uruguay, Brazil, Costa Rica, Panama, Venezuela, Canada, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Guadeloupe, Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados, Micronesia, French Guiana, Jamaica, Saint Martin and Martinique.
- In Asia and Oceania: Malaysia, South Korea, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Taiwan, Kazakhstan, the Philippines, Thailand, Fiji, Macao, Singapore, New Caledonia, Palau, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, the Marshall Islands, and Indonesia.
- In Africa and the Middle East: Nigeria, Kenya, Oman, South Africa, Israel, Kuwait, Ghana, Mayotte, Mauritania, Namibia, Reunion, Tanzania and Zimbabwe.