Sony Mobiles always tries to delivers the most advanced and appealing smartphone into the market. Sony Mobiles has taken a step further into the technology. Sony Xperia 5 coming in market by Sony Mobiles. The Launch date Of Sony Xperia 5 is 2019, September 10. Introducing necessary specification & features. The Sony Xperia 5 Price In Pakistan Is Rs. 85,999 while in USD it is $ 620. To find out more about specs and price let’s have a look below.
Connectivity & Networking
Discussing about network, Sony Xperia 5 supports variety of networks for the users to enjoy at any location. With a simple switch, the users can go from one network to another depending on the strength of the network. The networks supported in Sony Xperia 5 are GSM / HSPA / LTE The details are listed below:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 66
Sony Xperia 5 connectivity options are
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- Gps - A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO ,Yes
- 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; USB On-The-Go
Sony Xperia 5 Design
Sony Xperia 5 comes with numerous features which not only mrake its appearance appealing but also very adjustable. The phone has a dimension of 158 x 68 x 8.2 mm (6.22 x 2.68 x 0.32 in) with a weight of 164 g (5.78 oz) Comfortable to move around. Moreover the build of Sony Xperia 5 is Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
. It supports Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
option through you can get accessibility to different networks. This Phone comes with popular color options by i.e. Blue, Red, Black, Grey
. The Sony Xperia 5 sensors include Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum.
Display and Processor
This model has display size of 6.1 inches, 86.9 cm2 (~80.9% screen-to-body ratio), with resolution of 1080 x 2520 pixels, 21:9 ratio (~449 ppi density) which is enough to show optimal display. Sony Xperia 5 display type is OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
The Operating System in this Sony Xperia 5 is Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10
. The Chipset used in the smartphone is Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm), with CPU Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485).
The Sony Xperia 5 comes with the storage of 128GB
This phone offers 3 camera pack, Following is the list of resolution details of the main camera:
- 12 MP, f/1.6, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, predictive Dual Pixel PDAF, 5-axis OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, predictive PDAF, 2x optical zoom, 5-axis OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.4, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/3.4", 1.0µm
To enjoy shooting & capturing you have got the popular features like : LED flash, panorama, HDR, eye tracking
, 4K@24/30fps HDR, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps (5-axis gyro-EIS)
The selfie camera has the following resolution details and features:
- 8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/4", 1.12µm
- 1080p@30fps (5-axis gyro-EIS)
Moreover At the End
Loundspear is installed in the phone so that you don’t need to plug in any external. The Li-Ion 3140 mAh, non-removable
; battery of Sony Xperia 5 model gives continuous usage to users.