Not exactly Premier, yet a Pro, the Camon 17 Pro is Tecno’s best in class, bringing fair camera, amazing midrange chipset and a major battery, for about €250 to €300 contingent upon who you inquire.
Africa being the essential market for Tecno, we’re discovering the Camon 17 Pro at Nigerian retailers for as low as NGN130K (€260). That will get you an enormous, 6.8-inch show with a 90Hz revive rate, however it’s a LCD and not OLED. The Helio G95 ought to be effectively adequate for most things, and the 5,000mAh battery guarantees phenomenal perseverance.
Camon is the camera-centered arrangement in the brand’s setup, and this tecno camon 17 Pro accompanies a 64MP essential unit, joined by a 8MP ultrawide with self-adjust. Then, at that point’s several 2MP cameras, one marked ‘bokeh’, the other – ‘dark/white’. More significant than these 2×2 is the selfie camera – a 48MP sensor is in control there.
Here’s a fast recap of the specs before we open that case.
Tecno Camon 17 Pro specs initially:
- Body: 168.9×77.0x9.0mm, 201g; plastic casing.
- Show: 6.80″ IPS LCD, 90Hz, 1080x2460px goal, 20.5:9 angle proportion, 395ppi.
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm): Octa-center (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 and 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G76 MC4.
- Memory: 256GB/128GB capacity, 8GB RAM; microSDXC (devoted space).
- Operating system/Software: Android 11, HIOS 7.6.
- Back camera: Wide (primary): 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/2.0″, 0.7µm, PDAF; Ultra wide point: 8 MP, f/2.3, 119˚, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm; Bokeh: 2 MP, f/2.4; Monochrome: 2 MP, f/2.4.
- Front camera: 48 MP.
- Video catch: Rear camera: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps; Front camera: 1080p@30fps.
- Battery: 5000mAh; Fast charging 25W.
- Misc: Fingerprint peruser (side-mounted); FM radio; 3.5mm jack.
- Tecno Camon 17 Pro unpacking
The Camon 17 pro shows up in a two-piece box that is white outwardly and blue within, the very blue that is utilized for the intense ‘Camon’ lettering on the top.
Inside, there’s a full arrangement of adornments, including a sensibly burly charger appraised at 5V/3A and 10V/3.3A and a USB-A-to-C link to go with it. There’s likewise a straightforward silicone case for assurance, just as a bunch of earbuds.